fotomoto

fotomoto

fotomoto

Monday, June 13, 2011

Popular Photography Magazine 3rd Place Winner

Just got my July 2011 issue of Popular Photography magazine with my third place winning photo inside. Just the thing I needed as I am getting ready to submit some instructional photography articles to the magazines. Nothing like having your work appreciated to get you motivated to complete unfinished projects...

Thank you for your support.

Check out my stores: 

Stay updated and see new photos on my Facebook page:

My Web Site:

Join My Mailing List:  

My Flickr page: 







2 comments:

  1. I just won third place as well. for May 2011, when and how did you get your prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win. I had to contact them and ask for a their form to fill out. Send in the completed form (I did it snail mail) and they send a check. Took awhile for me to get the form, but payment was sent quickly after they received the form.

    ReplyDelete