fotomoto

fotomoto

fotomoto

Monday, August 29, 2011

My New fan page on Facebook

I just created a new fan page on Facebook. Enjoy my photography and blog posts? Why not give my fan page a "like". Put me in your newsfeed to view my photography as well as other updates on what I'm up to. Check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dorothy-Lee-Photography/198400046891248
Thank you for your support.

Check out my stores: 

Stay updated and see new photos on my Facebook page:

My Web Site:

Join My Mailing List:  

My Flickr page: 







2 comments:

  1. Judging on the photo you used, I believed I'm in for a world of eye candies on your fan page. Facebook has became one of the most effective ways to spread your business or personal work, hasn't it? It's accessible to almost everyone too, which makes it a prime choice. I'll quickly check your page now and definitely hit like. Good day, Dorothy! :)

    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete